Biotechgate Digital Partnering is focusing on companies developing drugs, diagnostics and medical devices. The main objective of the event is to provide a platform for business development in the field of licensing and collaboration.
Below you find an overview of some of the over 6,500 delegates representing more than 5,000 participating companies that joined the last eleven Biotechgate Digital Partnering events. Representatives of 14 out of the top 20 big pharma companies were attending, 45% of the participants were Biotech companies. We had participants from over 60 countries with a majority being business development (40%) or CEOs (30%). There were over 6,500 meetings scheduled.
Biotechgate Digital Partnering offers you a complete conference program as a virtual experience, including virtual one-on-one meetings, Pop-up Coffee sessions as well as workshops and presentations.
The scheduling of individual one-on-one meetings is provided by our premium partnering and matchmaking platform HelloPartnering.
- 5 days of Digital Partnering: Contact and arrange meetings with representatives of leading companies active in the Biotech and Pharma industry. See who is attending »
- Attend your pre-scheduled meetings via Zoom video calls. Learn more about the partnering »
- Privacy is guaranteed: Every virtual meeting takes place in its own, secure virtual room.
Pop-up Coffee Sessions
What is the key part missing at virtual conferences? Random meetings at a social event and coffee breaks! During Biotechgate Digital Partnering, we replicate these spontaneous conversations and a chance to meet new people informally. Our coffee break and networking providers are the #Coffeebuddies, with host Prof. Tony Sedgwick, supported by the Producer Graham Combe.
- Simple participation via Zoom link provided
- Short topic discussion
- Breaking into subgroups and changing different subgroups (moderated)
- Different time slots for the individual sessions to accommodate all time-zones
Workshops and Presentations
A variety of live workshops and presentations will be provided during Biotechgate Digital Partnering. Participation is free of charge for all attendees. You can register with one click on the agenda page, where a link to the virtual presentation will be provided.
The detailed program will be published one month before the conference starts.
The centerpiece of this conference series are the one-on-one partnering meetings, which make business development extremely efficient. Thanks to participants from all over the world, you can establish contact with the right people and have the virtual meetings arranged by the system.
Our Digital Partnering series is running on the HelloPartnering matchmaking platform. An easy, manageable agenda page that allows you to define your availability in your time zone.
- Publish your profile and define your interests
- Find the right attendees by using relevant search filters
- Use the built in messenger to contact other delegates
- Attend your pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings via Zoom calls