ARC Regulatory seeks applications from like-minded, inquisitive, committed regulatory professionals with considerable experience in the life and health sciences sector. Ideally, you have experience in in vitro diagnostic and/or companion in vitro diagnostic clinical study development, oversight, and management. Join the ARC team to be at the centre of cutting-edge science and engineering innovations that lead to real improvements in peoples’ lives. ARC – From Lab to Life.
- Support the work of the company and project teams in the provision of specialised regulatory expertise to client companies, ensuring that internal procedures and client expectations and interests are met.
- Bring considerable experience in IVD/CDx development, validation and approval to client organisations, providing expert strategies and guidance to their development programmes
- Research and prepare elements of regulatory submission documents on behalf of client companies, including but not limited to IVDR Annex XIV applications, CTA’s, study risk determination requests, IDE submissions, 510(k), PMA, CE Technical Files and Design Dossiers, PMDA Briefing Documents and Submissions etc
- Assist wider team in understanding the regulatory requirements for an investigational device in the set-up, management & conduct of IVD performance studies/clinical investigations worldwide (e.g. IVDR and 21 CFR 812 requirements).
- Manage and keep up to date information relating to global regulatory requirements for IVD devices and maintain the company’s web-based clinical trial planning tool.
- Conduct gap analyses on behalf of client companies and prepare associated reports (e.g. technical documentation/design history files).
- Contribute to the preparation of global guidance documents and white papers.
- Contribute to the preparation of other regulatory documents on behalf of client companies (e.g., Performance Evaluation Plans/Reports, Investigator Brochures, etc).
- As required, take advantage of professional networking opportunities to promote the company and its services to appropriate parties
- Design and deliver formal client presentations, including proposed solutions and client training. Prepare and deliver presentation(s) relevant to the company’s regulatory support offerings at industry meetings and conferences.
- Undertake continuing professional development activity to ensure awareness of current quality and regulatory standards.
- Contribute to ARC company culture initiatives to maintain a positive and engaging workforce.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by company management