ARC Regulatory seeks applications from like-minded, inquisitive, committed HR professionals, ideally with experience in the life and health sciences sector and a passion for people! As HR Business Support Adviser, you will be responsible for effectively supporting the day-to-day activities of the Human Resource Department. The successful applicant will support line management to cover a wide range of HR issues within the business. These include implementing policies and procedures, managing employee relations, overseeing the recruitment and absence management processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with queries from staff and managers. The role involves assisting with any additional duties to ensure the effective delivery of the HR Service.
- Provide advice and guidance on all HR Matters
- Maintain accurate payroll records for monthly payroll processing across NI, UK and other regions where applicable.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR Policies & Procedures. Support & guide managers and employees in line with these HR policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are being complied and aligned with most recent legislation.
- Manage the full Recruitment Process for the company including advertising, shortlisting, and interviewing and preparation of employment contracts and distribution of same.
- Onboarding, Induction and Probation procedures for all new employees to ensure accurate records have been kept throughout the year in compliance with GDPR requirements, including contracts and all new starter and leaver documentation, etc.
- Support functional leads in identifying team training and development needs. Be ready to engage in the performance management process by coaching line managers and employees.
- Support the Leadership team with Organisational Design and Change Management
- Collating monthly HR metrics and report on effectiveness of HR Strategies
- Undertake continuing professional development activity to ensure awareness of current legislation and trends.
- Work with management to prioritise actions.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by your line manager